Dear Parents and Upcoming 6th Grade Students,
We look forward to the 2018-2019 school year. In order to be prepared for the first day, the sixth grade teachers are requesting that students bring the following items listed on our supply list.
6th Grade Supply List
The three-ring binder is the most effective tool for students to organize and maintain information for processing. Materials can be added, deleted, and placed in proper sequence with a three-ring binder. Sixth grade requires a 1 to 1 ½ inch three-ring binder.
Successful students attend class with proper materials—textbooks, three-ring binder, pencil, paper, and homework.
List of Supplies for the Organized Student:
- 1 - 1½ inch three–ring binder (No zippers)
- 1 soft pencil pouch (for holding pens and pencils)
- Pens- black or blue only (ABSOLUTELY NO GEL/GLITTER PENS except for approved projects)
- #2 Pencils (extras for the year & sharpeners)
- highlighters (yellow, pink, blue, & green)
- glue sticks
- set of colored pencils
- Set of tab dividers (5 tabs)- label Writing, Reading, Math, Social Studies, Science
- Wide-ruled, 3-holed, lined notebook refill paper (a year’s supply)
- 4 individual spiral bound notebooks (plus a few extras for the rest of the school year)
- Dry erase markers (enough for the school year) & eraser/sock or cloth
- Small post it notes
- Students can bring earbuds or earphones for use with chromebooks.
Great places to shop for Back to School sales in August: Target, Big Lots,Walmart
Mrs. Casuga-Eng & Mrs. Wogen